Let’s talk about your toughest marking and coding challenges.
Stop by our booth (#516) at the 2022 Panel & Engineered Lumber International Conference & Expo (PELICE) to get ideas for optimizing the marking and coding on your production line.
- How to reduce production downtime at the marking and coding stage
- How to control multiple lines with one centralized controller
- How to automatically switch product codes in seconds
- How to choose the best ink for engineered wood
- How to improve mark quality and durability
- And more…
We’re always happy to chat!
Atlanta, Georgia, USA / OMNI Hotel / Booth # 516
March 31st – April 1st
Why you should visit our booth:
We’re experts when it comes to wood marking, we can help increase your output while improving the quality of your mark. We get your industry, we get your needs, we get you. Contact us below, or at [email protected], to reserve a specific meeting time during the show.
View the 2022 show agenda for exhibitor time slots.
How we can help:
See our best-in-class marking solutions for the wood industry in action. Our highly durable printheads are built to withstand harsh environments and make quality marks at high speed including stack wood, pallet marking, and regulatory and grade marking.
Can’t make it to the show?
Check out our marking and coding solutions for the wood industry online.