Simple Yet Sophisticated
An easy-to-use marking system that operates as a data platform, printhead controller and code verification system with all the features you need when you need them. The MPERIA platform is flexible and scalable with software options that grow with your production.
MPERIA controls printers, barcode readers, vision systems, scales, and actuators — including third-party equipment. The hardware interface is available in a range of controller options for your specific application.
Ongoing support is assured. We’ve been in business for over 170 years so we’ll be here when you need us today, tomorrow and beyond.
Created for Your Ease-of-use
- Easily integrate your existing environment using your current enterprise systems and legacy equipment. No custom software or server hardware required
- Scale up easily – add equipment to your line, or expand to multiple plant locations. MPERIA’s unparalleled performance will keep up
- Single user interface controls all equipment – printers, barcode readers, vision systems, scales, and actuators
- Reduce equipment touches and training required of line operators and maintenance personnel
Engineered to Maximize Your Efficiency
- Automate code and message changeovers to reduce user error and recalls
- Maximize investment by controlling third-party equipment and eliminate your need for third party control software
- Validate codes, text, and graphics with integrated vision systems, and dynamically ensure accurate codes with real-time clock synchronization
- React quickly to coding errors or equipment faults through centralized real-time visual or text alerts
Designed to Grow With You
- MPERIA’s unmatched performance supports hundreds of print heads from a single controller handling up to 900 unique codes per second
- Ensure system redundancy with backup print equipment that can be automatically activated on your production line when needed
- Coordinate marking data with ERP, WMS, PLCs or big data systems to automate message creation, from unique codes, product identification, serialization and batching
- Integrated verification systems ensure that prints are accurate and readable at every point—from product to pallet