The 32-40 I and 32 C high performance, low cost thermal transfer printers are versatile for printing ﬁxed and variable text, data and graphics. These thermal transfer printers are ideal for reproducing bar codes, real time, sell-by dates, batch numbers, prices, source codes and much more. The 32-40 I and 32 C offers two bracket options for easy integration to machines such as vertical and horizontal form-ﬁll-seal systems, primary labelers, thermo formers and overwrapping equipment. The units are suitable for all intermittent and continuous applications within the food, pharmaceutical, cosmetics, and automobile spare parts industries and has the capability to print various barcodes and 2D data matrix codes.
Key features include:
- Patented long life mechanical design needs minimal maintenance
- 32 mm x 40 mm print area for intermittent and 32 mm x100 mm for continuous
- 600 meter ribbon capacity
- Print Quality 300 dpi (12 dot/mm)
- Up to 450 mm per second print speeds
- Convenient USB communication
- Large memory for all label formats to be stored locally
Contact us to receive more information today!