Matthews water-based, water-fast black pigmented inks for the building products are formulated for our drop-on-demand (DOD) ink jet systems. Our water-based, water-fast inks are APA approved for marking logos, nail patterns, association and regulatory marks, and striping applications. Other color pigment options are available upon request. Please contact us to learn more.
- Low & free VOC formulations
- Low & free HAPS formulations
- Reduces fire hazard risks
- Minimal hazardous waste exposure, handling, and disposal
- Reduces handling and disposal costs
- Available in 6×1 Liters cases, 4-liter bottles, 5 Gallon Pails, 55-gallon drums, and 275-gallon totes
- Tested and approved as an APA (American Plywood Association) Trademark Ink for marking plywood and OSB
- UV resistant
- Exceptional transfer resistance
Our reliable and robust Drop-on-Demand (DOD) systems are well-known in the building products industry for thriving in dusty, industrial environments and applications. Designed primarily for porous and semi-porous substrates, our water based, water fast inks provide superior marks on engineered wood, virgin wood, oriented strand board (OSB), plywood, drywall, brick, paneling, exterior gypsum board, porous fiberboard, and cement board.
Contact us to receive more information today!