Visit Matthews Marking Systems at booth S-1342 for a complimentary cocktail hour on Monday, October 29th, starting at 4:00 pm!
Discover our fantastic new marking and coding innovations that can help you simplify your operations and reduce your costs. Some of the innovative technologies on display include:
• One control platform, multiple marking technologies. Our new Viacode control platform allows you to manage multiple marking stations from a single source. Primary and secondary coding is possible with laser, high resolution inkjet, and thermal inkjet, with more technologies to follow.
• Affordable, high resolution printing with our new HP-2600 thermal inkjet printer. A variety of inks for both porous and non-porous surfaces make this an attractive option for marking on cardboard or pvc.
• Our new SVM-series thermal transfer printer is an economical choice for high resolution printing on plastic film. Bar codes, graphics, and fixed or variable data can be achieved in both intermittent and continuous applications.
• Simple to operate and loaded with functionality, the C84+ continuous inkjet printer is ideal for high speed, small character printing.
• We’re known for our Drop-On-Demand inkjet products. It wouldn’t be a party without them. Rugged and reliable, and with a large variety of inks to choose from, applications vary from boxes to plastic films.
Register for free and stop by the booth for a complimentary cocktail hour on Monday, October 29th, at 4:00 pm. For more details about Matthews or our products, contact us at 888.622.7183 or [email protected].