The Matthews eMark 10 watt CO2 laser coding system can permanently mark and code a variety of substrate materials such as coated paper, plastics, and glass, making it a very versatile marking and coding system for many industries. With its inexpensive system price, this laser is a good alternative for manufacturers looking to code their products instead of using conventional small character inkjet technologies.
Marks include alphanumerical text, date and time codes, serial numbers, barcodes, 2D codes and graphics
Vector – quality codes for stationary and conveyed mode operation
Designed for quick installation & simple operation
Simple local message selection and remote programming control using Ethernet, Wireless Ethernet, Bluetooth or USB memory stick
There are many benefits experienced by using laser marking and coding systems:
- Elimination of solvent and ink consumables.
- Removal of chemicals from the production floor environment.
- Low cost of ownership and lowest cost per mark technology available.
- Virtually zero maintenance.
- Cleanest coding system technology available.
Contact us to receive more information today!
* These fields are required.