Matthews offers a complete line of CO2, diode and fiber laser marking machines to suit your marking and coding needs. Our lasers are designed to fit a number of industrial and packaging applications, whether you need to mark in static or continuous mode, and onto a variety of materials, such as glass, plastic, paper, cardboard, foils, coated metals, and building materials. Laser coding doesn’t involve any inks or chemicals, making it a very clean, eco-friendly and cost-efficient method of marking your product. Other benefits of Matthews’ laser products are:
- Longest focal distance in the industry allowing the laser to be mounted away from production line obstruction
- Three control interface models (Network, Keyboard, and 10.4” color touch screen)
- Eight different mounting orientations allowing you to integrate the laser into tight spaces
- Multiple lens options for increasing field size and focal distance
- Air cooled and water cooled options as well as NEMA 4 models available for dusty and wash down environments
- Extensive controller input/output that is clearly labeled for safety integration
- Layer mode selection for fast message changing or dynamic field attribute changes
- Beam bender options to “snorkel” the steered laser beam into tight spaces
- Ethernet, USB, and serial interface ports are standard, providing flexible interface options
- Every system sold includes free Windows design software for desktop/laptop operation for remote message file creation
Contact us to receive more information today!
* These fields are required.